Tuesday, January 27, 2009
















Christmas was a long time ago, I know but here is how it went. We stayed here in Mesa and enjoyed family and friends. Christmas morning we woke up and showed Haylee her house we got her(yardsale) and her letter magnets(goodwill). I love good deals. Anyway Haylee loved her house, even though she wont go play in it unless I go with her or am at least outside with her. We got Jayna some chew toys and then Matt and I switched gifts, I got a radio for the kitchen(craigslist) and Matt got a nintendo chair(yardsale) and some palmeni(latvian pasta) that I found at a Russian grocery store. Afterwards we went over to my moms to exchange gifts and of course Haylee was beyond spoiled. Later that day we went to Matts moms and got to talk to Ben. He seems to be doing great and loving his mission, but he did say that it is freezing right now. Christmas was great, it is so fun when you have kidos. It was also great to see Traci and Daphne for awhile. Daphne went through the Temple down here for the first time, it was great to be a part of that. Dollie also got married a few days after Christmas, so we got to see alot of friends and share that special time with her.

1 comment:

Brooke and Justin said...

You are such a good bargin shopper. I bet you got really good deals too. Way to go!!