Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Haylee's 2nd Birthday
















We took Haylee to Bounce U for her birthday. She absolutely loved it!!! Kasen Huber or also known as KeyKey(Thats what Haylee calls him), came and jumped around also. Summer bounced a few times but was unable to climb one of the walls without her sisters help. Does she think she is pregnant or something. My brother Tyler was beating all of us up and I was actually sore the next day from playing so hard. Monday the Jan 19th was Haylee's actual birthday and we didnt really do anything special, justgave her a few presents and called it good. I cant believe that Haylee is 2 already. She is such a huge part of my life and I love her so much. Happy Birthday Haylee!!!

1 comment:

Brooke and Justin said...

Happy Birthday Haylee!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's crazy how fast the grow up. I wish they could stay smaller for just a little longer. But I guess they have to grow up. Darn-it!!